Monday 23 April 2012

ALEXJAYY...DESIGNER...AND RECENT VICTIM OF MY STALKING :)

I met a bloke named Alexjayy,
and initially called his pink shirt gay,
I looked at his store,
And cried 'I need more more MORE!' :P

Showcasing the tshirts made by Alexjayy, managed to make this poor bloke give me all his released and not yet for sale stock! whooot! Prices are 40l's per shirt, ladies and gents: your gonna love em xoxoxox.
And really, have I ever steered you wrong?
Check out whats currently for sale on MP:
<a href="https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/106284" rel="nofollow">marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/106284</a>

And oh Oh OHHHHHHH did I mention I shanghighed him into releasing a 1L shirt? thats O N E 
L I N D E N and its called "deadly silent' YYAYYY!

 

DEADLY SILENT 1L SHIRT FROM MP! SEE LINK ABOVE! :D
PARADISE GIRL TEE UNISEX BY ALEXJAYY
BLUE DIAMOND GIRL TEE BY ALEXJAYY

DEATH TO THE RUNWAY BY ALEXJAYY







No comments:

Post a Comment